- Finished my book. I need to read it again before I can be sure, but the ending is sad.
- Ordered a taxi to take us to the pub tonight and one to pick us up from my friend's house
- Swapped a shift around.
- Ran D a bath. May not sound like much, but it was an apology for leaving the bath taps on 'shower' rather than 'tap' (we have a shower over the bath too; I'm not sure why but D wanted both) as a result of which D sprayed water all round the bathroom. He was not impressed.
- Done a tiny, tiny amount of work.
- Brain training on my DS.
- Received an email from a friend that I very rudely dumped just before our wedding and who I emailed not expecting a response about ten days ago. I am so happy to have heard from her again. I saw her outside a concert in Manchester earlier this year and suddenly realised how much I'd missed her and I'm really glad she replied. I hope she has forgiven me.
A proper amount of work
- Tidied the house
- Called D's mum (or got him to) to see when we are giving the car back.
Texted my friend to say thank you for a favour she did us. On Friday.
- The first draft of my next Tutor Marked Assignment, due very soon, for which I have an extention for having been ill but that is also getting very close.
Ah well. At least we have tomorrow, still. I am about to drop my food and drink round at my friend's house for tonight. After that I will have some hours to get some work done. I will do it, I will do it, I will do it....
Happy New Year everyone.