Monday, 28 May 2007

Bank Holiday weekend

Friday: washout.

Saturday: town with D. Discovered he's told one of his workmates I write this blog. So much for noone knowing apart from a very select few. Oh well. *waves at G* Spent over £100, mostly on stuff that's not for us. Panicked about how little money we have and how June is going to be expensive. Had a friend come round to see us as it was his birthday.

Sunday: woke up two hours later than planned. Told self must have needed the sleep. Went to visit D's grandparents and do their Asda shopping. Did my Sams shift. Went straight from there to friend's bonfire party. Busy day.

Monday: cleaned out cupboard under kitchen sink. Lots of washing up (you'd think the five thousand lived here, not just two of us). Lots of washing (ditto). Spoke to my parents. Tidied up a bit in the lounge. Failed to do my ironing. Put a spider out. Cleaned the cutlery drawer. Watched The Prestige. Started to panic about the first deadline for my OU course, which is 12 days away.

There is so much that needs doing, and so little time. And it just gets worse. I don't know where to start.

1 comment:

Anxious said...

I know that panicky feeling of there being so much to do - especially as we're supposed to be moving in a couple of months. Argh!