Tuesday, 12 June 2007

*panics*

I can't do it. The first part of my assignment. I've been trying to come up with something but it's just crap. The others are fine, but the first part I just can't do. And it's not writer's block. That's just a crappy excuse most of the time. It's just that I don't give a damn about the assignment. I've approached it from all the angles I can think of but they're all awful.

My deadline is Friday. That's already an extension. I have to have a draft, like, NOW, so I've got enough time to work on it before it's got to be submitted.

And I am so tired.

And Val McDermid (my fave author) is coming to Newcastle on Thursday and her email didn't say you needed tickets but you do and there aren't any left and it's just.not.fair dammit.

Will stop moaning now. I realise it's not exactly becoming.

2 comments:

Anxious said...

I'm supposed to be shooting you for posting.

Luckily for you, I don't have a gun...

;)

b said...

I thought I might get away with it cause I'm panicking about what I'm supposed to be doing??