Tuesday, 25 September 2007

I'm just going to sit in a corner panicking, OK? Great North Run on Sunday, new Open University course starts Saturday, house insurance quotes to look for, I need to phone the hell that is Orange customer services and argue with them to get a MAC out of them (what does MAC stand for? Is the C code? Cause I want to say a MAC code but as I may have mentioned before, I really hate redundant acronyms. Anyway.), I have tons to do in work and I'm not in the office Wednesday or Friday, I need to book train tickets (three sets of) before the prices go up, I have piles of stuff 'to do' everywhere and I don't know what's in them, and did I mention the Great North Run on Sunday? So I'm supposed to be resting?

The bit that really scares me isn't the bits I remember. It's the bits that I don't.

1 comment:

pierre l said...

Good luck with the Great North Run!

You might want to look at http://www.thinkbroadband.com/
if you are thinking of changing your ISP. (Although I am not sure that will tell you what a MAC code is, but it has useful info about broadband in general, and customer satisfaction tables in particular.)