Monday, 10 September 2007

randomness

I've been running again. It was really, really difficult while I was recovering from being ill, but it was easy again today. I ran this morning before work; it was great to get out and run gently, no stress. I've never done it before, but I plan to do it again. Of course, I'm waaaaaaay behind schedule for the Great North Run, but let's not worry about that eh? I'm doing it for charideeee, and I have to pay the money whether I do it or not, so if necessary I will walk the entire way. It'll be fiiiiiiine....

New job is still going well. It's a very different environment in some ways, but very similar in others. And I'm trusted to get on with what I'm doing, which is fabber than I can say.

I need to fit about another two or three days into each week. If anyone has any suggestions as to how to manipulate time and/or space for this to happen, please share in the comments. Getting desperate, but I don't have money to build any really complicated machinery to make this happen.

I'm going to go and visit my sister in Europe in December. Yay!

This week is ridiculously busy, what with running clubs, cinema trips to see Run Fatbay Run, training sessions, doctors appointments, dentists appointments, Samaritans shifts, possibly starting yoga as I can't find a pilates class I can fit in, and cups of tea with friends. I might not have time to post again til the weekend, so just talk amongst yourselves (or visit some of the lovely people linked on the right, or trawl through my kinja for new reads. I'll be back as soon as I can....

1 comment:

loria said...

as you are aware, i am half in love with simon pegg and half in love with dylan moran, so run fatboy run better bet at LEAST full of hotness.

(i hope it doesn't suck)

xx