Tuesday, 9 October 2007

PSA

The Great North Run entry is now, finally, finished. Sorry for the delay in writing it; I've just been drained of all energy. It's started to come back now, even though I woke up in the middle of the night last night to throw up. I never expected that. I would guess that the chocolate stout on top of all the other crap I ate yesterday disagreed with me.

Still to come: our overnight trip to York, and the drive back from D's mum's house tonight. I like being on leave, although I wish it was for longer....

2 comments:

pierre l said...

Having read the previous post, I can certainly understand why you have been exhausted, and I will write a comment on that later. For now, I hope you are recuperating well from all that activity.

b said...

Yes, I shouldn't really be surprised it took so long to recover, but I still was :) Feeling much much better now though.

I'm working on a creative writing course now, and my output on that and my blog the last few days have increased exponentially. It's good :)