Saturday, 27 October 2007

weird

I turn around twice and haven't posted for a few days. Dammit. I'd got myself into a bit of a flow there....

My first deadline for my course is next Friday. Less than a week. Scary. I got the first bit done OK but the rest is being quite difficult. I really have to get it done this weekend so I have time to revise it later in the week. It's a crazy-hectic week though... going out for tea, an overnight at Samaritans, Sky being installed (just the really cheap package and only for the broadband, really! - oh and the £30 installation fee is being offset by getting £60 cashback from rpoints.com), the Turkish baths Thursday, and a rock night Friday. Saturday I'm at
Samaritans again, then have two different parties to go to afterwards.

So it may be a little quiet around here for the next week or so.

2 comments:

pierre l said...

What a busy life you lead, B. Good luck with the course work.

b said...

No kidding. Most of the people doing the course seem to be retired and they are still having trouble fitting everything in.

Still, I wouldn't know what to do with myself if things got quiet :)