Tuesday, 13 November 2007

oh, also?

It's freezing here. It was sleeting yesterday evening, and it looks like it might be starting again soon. I've had to dig my hat out, for chrissakes, because it's just too cold at the bus stop. I'm sure it was only a couple of days ago that I was nipping to the shop across the road from work without bothering to put my coat on. Now it's like an arctic mission; coat and scarf and gloves to be out of the building for all of 70 seconds.

The weather forecast on the BBC is claiming that it's currently somewhere between 0 and 3 degrees C outside, but it's a damned sight colder than that.

3 comments:

John said...

Don't worry it's as cold as brass monkeys down here too.

I don't have a hat though so I just have to freeze :(

Caroline said...

I miss the North East cold. It's far to warm down here!
x

b said...

that chill that goes through your bones. i'll swap ya???!