Monday, 31 March 2008

i'm not quite right in the head.

never have been, but it's a bit worse than normal at the mo.
i'm just really, really tired, and really bad at actually doing anything to change it.
but i'm trying.
and i'm going to see someone about it, to help me stop beating myself up for not living up to my ridiculously high standards.
but i will post again here soon, promise. just give me another week or two?
in the meantime i have updated facts about me.
and is it bad if i tell you about my wishlist?
you shouldn't buy me anything from it, really. my reading pile is up to the ceiling.
but it was our wedding anniversary two weeks ago. and it's my blogoversary today. and it's my birthday in 12 days. so you can choose a reason if you want to send me something.
in the meantime. hope you are all well. do say hi in the comments.
and i will be back in a week or two.

7 comments:

pierre l said...

Hello B. Sorry to read that you are feeling bad. I am sure there are plenty of things in life that you have to do, but writing your blog is not one of them. This is supposed to be fun; please do not feel guilty about not writing on the blog, or answering e-mails, if you don't feel like it; your loyal readers will understand and be patient about it (and Kinja will tell us about new posts, although I often go and check anyway).
Happy wedding anniversary, birthday and blogaversary.
Regards, Pierre

loria said...

you know that i know where you're coming from because i'm dealing with it too. somedays are better than others, but we just have to do the best we can to make it to the better days.

hopefully the things i'm sending you get there in time for your birthday. remember the magnets i bought for you back in 2001? ;)

xx

B said...

Hi pierre. It's frustrating, because I do enjoy writing this, but I still just need to give myself a break.

Loria - aiiieeee!!! I am excited :)

DJ Kirkby said...

Hi
I hope you are feeling better soon. I found your blog from a comment you made on Blueblog about Carolien Smailles writing talent.

B said...

Hi dj kirkby - yes you hang out on Cas's blog too don't you? Thanks. Am still a bit exhausted and running round in circles but feeling a bit better. Writing blog posts in my head but not got as far as typing them up yet....

pierre l said...

And a happy birthday to the lovely B. Many happy returns.
I hope you are making good progress with your OU assignment, and generally feeling better.
Don't beat yourself up about the lack of posts. We'll still be here when you are ready to post again. In the meantime, it is nice to see your comments in some of the places we both visit.

B said...

thanks pierre.

i have had some mysterious books through my door in the last few days... would you happen to have anything to do with it??? if so, THANK YOU.