Tuesday, 18 March 2008

It was a 'w' day in town today. I went for a sWim, then called in to FenWicks, then Waterstones, then to Woolies, and lastly Wilkos.

I didn't go into the newsagents to pick up the paper I was after, because that would have had nothing to do with any 'w's. (The Guardian, for the free poetry booklet, if you were wondering. I'm about to go and pick that up now.)

I have been having a rather stressful time recently. Nothing awful, nothing in particular; just too much to do and too many people to worry about and not coping quite as well as usual. I'm going to take a break from this place for a few days, because 'you haven't written a blog post!' is one of the things I keep beating myself up about; my blog's first birthday is on 30th March, though, so I'll be back before then. I might pop in and update the 'about me' section though - that needs a few updates - but if I do I'll give you a heads up.

Hope you're all well. Feel free to chat in the comment box while you wait for me to post again :)

6 comments:

John said...

You would have kept the 'w' theme going by going to the neWsagents!

B said...

Wow - I can't believe I never thought of that! I am an eeejit :)

pierre l said...

Hello B. Happy blogaversary. I assume you are generally OK because I am pretty sure I have seen your comments elsewhere, and you did warn us that you were busy. Look after yourself.

B said...

thanks pierre. i am missing posting and reading people's comments. i won't be gone for long, but i'm just not quite ready to be back yet.

DJ Kirkby said...

Ahhhhh John beat me to it!

B said...

i even typed the W. there is no excuse for stupidity :)