life in newcastle
Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 31%Likelihood of you being MALE is 69%
I got 50/50! Gender bender! ;o)Site Male-Female Ratio myspace.com 0.74 youtube.com 1 facebook.com 0.83 ebay.co.uk 1.17 google.co.uk 1.35 play.com 1.04
I guess this is me! lolLikelihood of you being FEMALE is 61% Likelihood of you being MALE is 39% Site Male-Female Ratiomyspace.com 0.74youtube.com 1facebook.com 0.83amazon.co.uk 1.11thesuperficial.com 1.22mentalfloss.com 0.75
Oh well done Cally, I'm very impressed :) Fun, isn't it?
We're eerily similar, aside from the gender thing. Or because of it?Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 29%Likelihood of you being MALE is 71%I don't usually score this high on masculine traits. I guess the internet knows me better than I expected.
Post a Comment