So far this weekend, I've
- done a tour of the Literary and Philosophical Society (aka the Lit and Phil)
- looked round the Cathedral Church of St Nicholas and climbed the tower
- explored the Castle Keep
- visited Bessie Surtees' House
- been to Alderman Fenwick's House
- toured the Holy Jesus Hospital
- been shown round the old Newcastle Breweries' Offices
- looked round the Friends Meeting House in Jesmond.
I got home to D handing me a glass of fresh orange and a cup of tea and the smell of tea on the go. Just about to eat now. I love my hubby.
Tomorrow I plan to do Dance City, Central Square and Central Square South, the Civic Centre, and St Mary's Lighthouse. Then go to my mother-in-law's house for a meal, hopefully.
And that supposedly major protest in Newcastle city centre about the management of the football team? I didn't see or hear a thing of it.