Sunday, 21 September 2008

Want to Win a Wii?

(Alliteration is the coolest)

If so, anyway, pop on over to Sarah *G*'s place. She has a wii to raffle and tickets are only £2.

The raffle is in aid of Kidney Research UK. Sarah, mad as she is, is also running the London Marathon to raise much needed funds for this great charity as her daughter was born with one normal and one Multicystic Dysplastic Kidney. Clickety here for more information.

Click on over, buy a raffle ticket and wish Sarah all the very best of luck!

3 comments:

Sarah*G* said...

Ain't you luverly!

Simma said...

Hi,
I run a few gigs and events in Newcastle and I wondered if I could use one or two of your photos as posters. Don't worry if not, but I really like your stuff.
Have a look at www.tynesidemusicians.com if you want to see the stuff I'm putting on.
Cheers,
Simma

B said...

Sarah - I hope you hit your target! I will sponsor you too nearer the time.

Simma, I'll send you an email - seems easiest. Thanks for dropping by and for having the manners to ask :)