Sunday, 19 October 2008

I have won an award!

Yes, the very lovely Leigh (and I don't just say that because she loves my blog!) has given me this very lovely 'I love your blog' award! Now I have to answer the questions! They have mostly been single answer questions, but I've decided to buck the trend and give myself two words. I'm a rebel like that!

1. Where is your mobile? Not sure

2. Where is your significant other? The lounge
3. Your hair colour? Brown; red
4. Your mother? Never still
5. Your father? Nearly retired
6. Your favorite thing? White wine
7. Your dream last night? Don't dream
8. Your dream/goal? Get published
9. The room you're in? My bedroom
10. Your hobby? Drinking wine
11. Your fear? Losing loved-ones (is that a cheat?)
12. Where do you want to be in six years? Home, happy
13. Where were you last night? At home
14. What you're not? Tidy. Slow.
15. One of your wish-list items? Enough money
16. Where you grew up? North West
17. The last thing you did? A363 exercise
18. What are you wearing? Big-necked top
19. Your TV? Second hand
20. Your pets? Occasional interlopers
21. Your computer? Compaq/Dell
22. Your mood? Not bad
23. Missing someone? My sisters
24. Your car? Shiny silver
25. Something you're not wearing? Thigh-high boots
26. Favourite shop? Waterstones, Borders
27. Your summer? Parisienne, Cumbrian
28. Love someone? Oh yes.
29. Your favorite color? Silver, Red
30. When was the last time you laughed? Earlier today
31. Last time you cried? Week-ago Friday

I think most people who do awards have had this already, so I will just tell you that some blogs I love are: Janette (for having goals), Caroline (for sharing her dreams), Lane (for being generally lovely), Jen (for being a fan of wine), Nik (for being amusing and coming to pub quizzes... Nik, not his blog) and of course the aforementioned lovely Leigh (for being lovely and knowing who I was when I didn't really know who she was!).

6 comments:

watching9987 said...

I could bring me blog to pub quizzes. But come on - it's hardly full of intelligent remarks is it?

But - good that you laughed more recently than you cried. Otherwise that's just tragic...

trousers said...

I've done the same one, though I didn't exactly limit myself to one or two word answers. Interesting then to see your responses to these questions!

I'm curious as to what an A363 exercise is - do you run down the middle of a road?

Caroline said...

Awwww you are lovely lovely :) What a nice start to my Monday morning!

x

B said...

D laughs at me because I cry at the most ridiculous things. But I don't care :) but I do laugh a lot as well!

trousers, you are funny! and i do love your blog too, don't tell the rest ;) i wish an A363 exercise was as exciting as you suggest but sadly not - it's more bookish or (at the mo) research-ish.

cas it's always good to make you smile!

Vix said...

I am so far beyond thrilled that your favourite colour is silver! Noone EVER thinks of that!!!
I continually think your A363 exercise is you running along the A363 road - which i dont know exists...
And I cry at the stupidest things ever - il tell you in person - this mentalism isnt suitable for mass publication - id be mocked to mars and back!

B said...

Wooooo vix you have a blog! I am so excited. silver is the bestest colour. always annoys me when people say the car is grey. it's not dammit. And Vix Vix Vix there is an A363! I'm so excited. I should go and run down it.... there's an A215 as well.

Can't wait to hear what makes you cry. Errr, that came out wrong...