So like a month ago the lovely leigh gave my blog an award. This has only happened maybe once before, and is very exciting. Unfortunately it happened when my mojo was still lurking undiscovered in my trainers, so I smiled a small smile to myself and... kept leigh's post unread in my google reader so I wouldn't forget.
And then felt really guilty for ages for not doing anything about it.
The Rules for receiving the above award are:
1. Copy and paste the rules and instructions into your post.
2. Post the award, and a link to the person who gave it to you.
3. Post five of your addictions.
4. Post five winners and link to them as well.
5. Inform your winners by commenting on their blogs.
I think pretty much everyone has had this award now, and I don't do 'you must pass this on to x people' games anyway, but if you haven't had this award I hereby give it to you.
1) Facebook and blogs. try keeping me off the interweb for 24 hours and I'll get stressed as hell.
2) Nail polish. Silver and red and purple and blue and green and mmmmmmm.... it has to be exciting colours.
3) Val McDermid. And reading generally.
4) I debated for ages about whether to say writing. But as something that i like to do that makes my life happier and that i can obsess about, then i'm gonna say writing!
5) I will steal 'being on time' from Leigh - although more accurately, it's 'not being late'. My family was compulsively late when I was a kid, and I bloody hate it now. I am normally early for most things, although when it goes wrong I a) stress the hell out and b) tend to be very late.
I'm happy I'm blogging again.