Thursday, 8 January 2009

Geordie-ish-ness

There hasn't been much Geordie-ness on here recently. This is to rectify that a little.

The word 'Carpets' on top of Storey's carpets has been replaced with the words 'I love u'. Who knew there were romantics in Byker? (Incidentally - this is where we got our bedroom carpet from. Yay!)

And if you'd like to see the best of 2008 from the photo site, click here to go to a gallery of my favourite shots from 2008. I tried to keep it to one a month, really I did, but I couldn't. Eighteen was the absolutely minimum I could manage, and I still left out some fantastic shots. Oh, and most of the shots are Cassandra's - only 12, 13, 16, 17 and 18 are mine.

(I have a course deadline Friday. Then it's D's birthday on Saturday. Once all that's out of the way... I have another deadline on 23rd Jan :os Once all that's out of the way, I hope to get back to blogging and commenting again. I'm better than I was a few months ago. But not much.)

4 comments:

watching9987 said...

Yeah to B being almost back!!!

However - romantics in Byker? It seems somehow unlikely...

CC Devine said...

Always hard to find time to squeeze everything in - I feel the same at times.

Happy New Year!

Vix said...

shame the love looks like loue. romantics should have better penmanship - even with a paint roller

B said...

there are romantics everywhere nik. they just hide it better in byker :)

hi cc! i should drop in on you more often.

vix you are mean to the poor romantic in byker ;)