Wednesday, 20 May 2009

Plug

The amazing Rachel Green has a fantastic competion going on on her blog right now. Comment on this post and if you're the lucky winner she'll send you a copy of Terry Pratchett's The Amazing Maurice and His Educated Rodents. Which I thought I'd read, but apparently haven't. But it's sitting on my bookshelf so I really should. Along with all the other books I haven't read yet.

And then you should go order Rachel's book, An Ungodly Child, which looks fab and I can't wait to read. I actually ordered it for myself today as a reward for handing in my final assignment. So what are you waiting for? Get clicking!

2 comments:

Mike said...

B, there is something wrong with the comments box on the newcastleupontynedailyphoto site. What's with the required login to post a comment?

Mike

watching9987 said...

Congrats on the hand in. You'll be pretty chuffed I'd imagine. Feel like a weight off? Feel free and light and like drinking til your liver goes *glug* and passes out?

Oh, and yeah, cool competition and - oh, by the way, I'm running one myself for Sue Guiney's Tangled Roots this week and will be running an Ungodly Child one next week...

Just thought I'd mention it...