Saturday, 13 June 2009

coming back

I didn't mean to wander off for so long.

Hope all is well with everyone. I've been busy. What with the end of my course, and then a family trip to Europe to visit my sister for my mum's birthday, and then writing going really well at the mo, and a frankly ridiculously busy social life at the mo (I've been out for a meal five times in the last four days!) - I haven't had much time for blogging. I have been keeping up the pics at Newcastle Daily Photo for those wanting a little piece of Newcastle, and I've been posting a little at non Geordie writer too, but I've been missing this place. I do see it as my main blog - the main piece of me, rather than 'being Newcastle' or 'being a writer' - so I'll be writing more soon.

It's good to be back. How are things with you? Any news?

(Oh - just in case you are interested, the meals out were at Scalinis [the Jesmond one], the Angel at Corbridge, Pizza Express, my friend C's house, and Peppy's in Heaton. If you want reviews of any, just shout. Although I don't think C's house is open to the general public - even though the food was fab!)

5 comments:

The Vintage Kitten said...

I had a meal at Pepys once and it was really nice and not too expensive X

trousers said...

I'm good, thanks for asking :)

Nice to see you, of course.

B said...

Vintage Kitten - it was the same yesterday :)

*waves at trousers* nice to see you too!

watching9987 said...

S'up yo? S'good to have you back, how.

Was was the Angel? I've had drinks there, obviously, what with it being in the North East but never food. Any good?

And any news on your submissions yet?

B said...

Obviously? have you had drinks at everywhere in the north east? i salute your commitment :)

Food was really nice in the Angel - and they were REALLY helpful about my food awkwardness. Top marks.

No submissions news yet but it's early days. Definitely one, hopefully two more things going out this week. And another story in my head waiting to be written. This inspiration cup really is runnething over :o)