Thursday, 25 June 2009

Taxi Driver

Seven fifty-five am. He's in the car next to me, gazing sadly sideways. You couldn't make him up; no one would believe such a stereotype still exists. Flat cap, grey hair visible underneath. Cigarette balanced carelessly between his fingers.

A Starbucks coffee is balanced incongruously on his dashboard.

---

Michael Jackson is dead. Farrah Fawcett is dead. Jeebers - who's next? These things come in threes....

---

I've been to the Hoppings twice now, Wednesday night and Thursday night. Watch out for photos Saturday and Sunday. I had a fab time.

---

My first coffee morning post on Novel Racers will be up soon. I'm really nervous.

2 comments:

pierre l said...

Your coffee morning post on Novel Racers was great, I thought.

B said...

Sorry for the delay - but thanks, pierre! i hope you like today's too.