Sunday, 23 May 2010

i need to spend tomorrow catching up with life. emails, fb messages, texts, blog comments. i plan to have a nice empty google reader by the end of the day.

i'm sick of having millions of things hanging over my head. i want to be able to relax and not have chores nagging at the back of my head.

---

edited Sunday: i have now replied to all my messages in facebook and cleared out out google reader - 104 posts down to 2. i still need to clear out my ridiculous email inbox (currently i have 526 emails in my inbox which is just insane. unfortunately there is stuff in there i need to actually deal with so unfortunately i can't just delete the lot). but if i can reply to everything in facebook and clear out google reader, then it's possible, isn't it?

isn't it???!??

6 comments:

lis said...

It sounds as if you are stepping back into life bit by bit. I'm glad to see it,but don't stress yourself out on my account. I know that you are keeping up, if not commenting. Here's hoping you can relax tomorrow too! Xoxo Lis

Maddie said...

They are the only chores I have no trouble keeping up with....

I'm trying to catch up on the bills, laundry, grocery shopping, etc today after a blah day of not caring about any of that yesterday.

xx

SpiralSkies said...

Delete to list and empty Google Reader with one click. Then start from scratch. Sometimes it's the only way. And if you've missed anything earth-shattering, someone's bound to mention it.

Illanare said...

What SpiralSkies said...

B said...

one of my friends on facebook has suggested a form letter to send out by email. ha! if only i was brave enough....

maddie - i've been doing better with household stuff recently but i'm still crap at nearly everything. back to work wed - will be interesting to see how i cope...

Rach said...

My only advice is to take one day at a time, one email at a time....and if you can tell by the subject line that it's not important, delete it without even opening it!