Sunday, 9 May 2010

i owe so many people email - and especially replies to emails that have really touched me. jen, i'm particularly talking about you. your email meant the world. also, it would be really good if my readers can go over to jen's site. she will be remembering her baby Aiden tomorrow on the date he should have been due.

but i just wanted to link to this article on secondary infertility. maggie o'farrell is one of my favourite ever authors and her book After You'd Gone is one of my favourite ever books (but DO NOT READ ANY REVIEWS of it if you're going to read it - even the main amazon review gives away too much which is why I'm not linking it) and made me sob and sob.

anyway, the article is a very good look at secondary infertility.

---

me? i'm very up and down. not too bad today, but very sad yesterday. i guess things will go on like this for quite a while.

2 comments:

Catherine W said...

Great article. Thanks for the link. I like Maggie O'Farrell too.
Hoping for a peaceful day for you. xo

biojen said...

Thanks, B. Your thought always mean a lot to me. I'm glad I got to "know" you, but I sure wish we had something else in common. I hope you are doing better now.