Wednesday, 5 May 2010

it took me a long, long time to get out of bed today.

i wish, tomorrow, i could just sleep through the entire day.

---

i went to the doctors.

i'm extremely tired.

my appetite is gone. i have to make myself eat.

i'm finding it ridiculously hard to do even the tiniest little thing.

i have a feeling of dread that won't let up.

i'm really, really terrified of tomorrow.

... yeah, she signed me off sick.

if i'm no better next week? time to start thinking about chemical help.

---

thank you all for keeping me in your thoughts this week.

i'm finding it really hard.

3 comments:

Mary Jane said...

Thinking about you this week.

Maddie said...

I'm thinking of you. I won't lie - tomorrow will suck, it'll be hard, and you'll probably spend all day crying. Stay in bed all day if that helps. Just keep breathing and see how you feel next week.

Maddie x

biojen said...

I'm sorry - I so hope it gets better.

Have you thought about trying any herbal remedies? I know there are several that are supposed to help with mood.