Sunday, 30 January 2011

sorry about the extended break. it wasn't planned.

i do still plan to start blogging here again soon, ish. it's just that most things that happen these days seem to get blogged about at non geordie mum, my blog dealing with babyloss and pregnancy-post-loss (and can we just skip over that part for the minute? thanks).

anyway, this will start getting really repetitive for the few people who do actually follow all my blogs, but i wanted to say that i have started a new and private blog, dealing with CBT and trying to get my house clean. if you're interested in reading, email me at burningthepast at gmail dot com and i'll send you an invite so you can read.

hope things are going well for you all.

1 comment:

Jorgelina said...

wow! I can't believe you posted here today! I came in about 2 hours to check some of your old posts! :D I'm looking forward hearing from you and your Geordie life!