Tuesday, 3 April 2012

Progress. Honest.

I've downloaded the blogger app to my ipod. You never know, maybe it'll increase my blogging frequency. Maybe...

---

The photo site is sadly neglected atm. I have had a very nice person rescue me from having to sort the hosting out myself. I don't know if he wants to be outed as my rescuer or what his own website even is. But i'm really quite excited about what's going on over there. Just scared to update while things are moving.

---

The baby's been sick. Seems to be on the mend now though.

---

How's things?

2 comments:

Jorgelina said...

Things are their usual with me, so nothing new there!

Kinda hoping you do a review on your hairstylist! God, I'm craving for a good curl-friendly haircut! hahaha!

Hope J gets better soon!

Mosher said...

Just keep posting! I know I don't comment often but I do read :)