Monday, 4 March 2013

The return of Newcastle Daily Photo

Is there anyone still out there?

Hey. It's me, Beth. It's been a while, no?

The baby is now a toddler. He'll be two in the summer and is causing havoc in any way he can, as toddlers are supposed to :) I thought babies were hard until I had a toddler to look after. At least babies stay where they're put.....

Anyway. The photo site broke. Entirely down to ineptitude on my part. But it's now back, with a shiny new URL and buttons so you can share the content on facebook and twitter and pinterest and other websites I don't really understand. Mainly because I'm scared that if I register I'll spend even more of my time on teh interwebz....

So if you have me linked at all please update your link to the new URL: http://www.newcastledailyphoto.co.uk

See you over there! And I'll bring this blog out of mothballs and get posting here too.....

3 comments:

Cally Taylor said...

I was just thinking about you the other week, looked for your page on FB and you'd gone! So glad you've reappeared somewhere on t'internet! Hope all is good with you and the family. Miss your updates on J! Xx

Jorgelina said...

:D

BeckyG said...

Hurrah! It's good to see you back :)